Commercial carpet cleaning and care in Melbourne is about improving your businesses visual appearance to your clients and staff, presenting your business in a clean and professional manner. While this is usually a primary reason why businesses clean their commercial carpets there are a few other more important reasons.
- Regular cleaning of your carpet removes soils from the carpet. This reduces the physical damaged caused by these soils acting as sand paper prematurely wearing the carpet fibres. This like real soil can create the visual effect that the carpets are soiled, when its just the light reflexion off the damaged fibres which gives the appearance of real soiling
- OH&S is the most important factor why regular cleaning of commercial carpets is required. The cost of staff on sick leave, and reduced air quality in commercial premises can have greater effect on your business then the visual appearance so many businesses are concerned about.
- Bacteria and Odour removal from commercial carpet cleaning. Every day soil in brought into your business on the soles of staff, and clients. This soil comes from various sources and contain bacteria and other nasties. Frequent commercial carpet cleaning when conducted in accordance to international standards by our IICRC qualified technicians means your business is in good hands. Our procedures reduce quick re-soiling which is often caused from incorrect procedures, wrong use of chemicals and the lack of pre-spray and then neutralising of these chemicals. Simple science to qualified technicians, yet overlooked by the majority of so called carpet cleaners in the market.
- Budget is often an important issue in commercial carpet cleaning. Our procedures are designed to save our clients money, without compromise. This is achieved through our scientific approach and carpet preparation prior to the commercial carpet cleaning procedure.
- Other services we offer during the commercial carpet cleaning process include:
- Office chair cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning (done correctly to avoid browning, re-soling and damage to expensive pieces)
- Leather cleaning and protection
- Carpet protection applications on request
- Tile & Grout cleaning
- Advanced stain removal
Always choose a cleaning firm who is trained and qualified with the IICRC. This will ensure best practise, it also means your assets are in safe hands. Ultraketo technicians are qualified along with our firm.
If a spill occurs on your commercial carpets, do not add any chemicals to the spills as it may set the stain, making it far harder to remove. Follow the following steps, then call a qualified technician.
- Soak up as much of the spill using a white towel or white paper.
- Continue to soak up as much of the spill, till no more colour is transferring to the towel.
- If there is still signs of the stain, be it coffee or tea etc. You can add a small amount of water to further dilute stain. Then continue to soak up using a white towel.
- If the stain is still visible call for further instruction and advice.