Our Water Damage & Restoration Technicians - Are here to help 24/7
We understand the stress caused from water loss within your home or business. Water damage caused from storms, flooding, burst pipes or even a fish tank can have an enormous effect on your building structure and your contents. Quick professional care is required to avoid costly secondary damage (if possible), which can result from this type of water loss situation. In most cases our highly trained technician's can restore water effected domestic and commercial structures and contents to their pre-loss condition.
How It Work's!
- An Accredited & Experienced technician conducts a site visit to assess damage and provide a detailed report. Including moisture mapping the effected areas. This report will detail a recommended scope of work to speed up the insurance clearance process.
- During the inspection visit our priority is elimination of potential dangers and extraction of excess water to reduce risk to occupants and safe guard your home or business against further potential costly damage & repairs. ( Secondary Damage)
- Once the scope of works is approved by you and your insurance provider our technicians go straight to work by placing specialty drying and Dehumidification equipment to the effected areas. This would include removal of non-restorable coverings, contents and materials.
- We work with you during the Drying and Restoration of your property, this partnership helps eliminate unnecessary stress
- Call 0405 187 007 for after hours & emergency response. No job to big or too small!
Click the below article links to find out more about solutions to water loss in your home or business.
Drying your property after water damage
Carpet Drying - How we dry your carpet after water damage & Flooding
Other Water, Flood & Storm Damage Services We Offer:
- Carpet Drying
- Concrete Drying
- Commercial Drying
- Structual & Timber Drying
- Crawl Space Drying
- Mould Investigation & Mould Removal
- Building Moisture Mapping & Water damage assessment